Rules of FunOrb
FunOrb games are played by millions of people from a great many different countries and a wide range of cultural backgrounds. The FunOrb player community is much like the larger, real-world community: while most people within it are honest, courteous and respectful of others, there are a small number of individuals whose behaviour has the potential to alienate or offend. It is for this reason that we have an Offence System, which has been designed to help protect our players from this disruptive minority.
If, in the course of play, you come into contact with another player whose behaviour you consider offensive or aggressive, there are a number of options available to you. The first is to add the player to your Ignore List, or adjust your chat settings, so they cannot continue to bother you. Most minor incidents can be dealt with in this way, and neither you nor Jagex will need to take any further action.
Sometimes, however, you might encounter a player whose behaviour is particularly offensive. In such cases, you can use the Report Abuse feature to report the player to the Jagex Player Support team. Player Support will then investigate the incident, and if the reported player is deemed to have behaved inappropriately, or broken any of our rules, appropriate action will be taken to minimise the chances of that player causing further disruption.
Occasionally, innocent players might find themselves falsely accused of committing an offence, perhaps because they made an innocuous comment that was misinterpreted by another player. For this reason, reported incidents will be investigated thoroughly, and any evidence will be carefully evaluated, to ensure that innocent players are not given unwarranted penalties. Players who feel that they have been falsely accused of committing an offence should submit an appeal via the account management page.
The FunOrb rules are organised into three categories: Honour, Respect and Security. Please take some time to familiarise yourself with these rules before playing any FunOrb games.2. Honour
We expect our players not to cheat or indulge in dishonest behaviour. With this in mind, the following behaviour is deemed unacceptable:
- Macroing, and use of bots or third-party software
- Ratings transfers (this is considered to be bug abuse)
- Real-world trading
- Buying, selling or sharing an account
- Multiple logging-in
- Knowingly exploiting a bug
- Jagex staff impersonation
- Password, account, bank PIN or item scamming
- Advert blocking
- Encouraging others to break the rules
Players and Jagex staff are entitled to the respect of the other members of the player community. With this in mind, the following behaviour is deemed unacceptable:
- Discrimination of any kind, whether based on another person's race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or religious beliefs
- Threatening another person, or bullying of any kind
- Using obscene or inappropriate language
- Spamming, or disruptive behaviour
- Misuse of the forums
It is of the utmost importance that the personal security of our players is not jeopardised while playing FunOrb games. With this in mind, the following behaviour is deemed unacceptable:
- Asking for or providing contact information such as full names, ages, postal or email addresses, telephone numbers or bank details
- Discussing or advocating illegal activity of any kind, such as the use of illegal drugs
- Advertising other websites
To find out more about our offence system, click here.